You are viewing the documentation for Play 1. The documentation for Play 2 is here.
Play 1.2.5 — Release notes
The changes in this release are listed in the Play 1.2.5 milestone on Lighthouse, including 121 resolved tickets. The most important changes are:
- JDK 6 required (hibernate 4 dependency)
- fixed multiple continuations/await bugs
- fixed multiple hibernate related issues
- security fix for hash-colission-atack
- JNDI DataSource under Glassfish 3
- improved chunked transfer/streaming support
- upgraded to hibernate 4.1
- upgraded to netty-3.4.2.Final
- web socket support for all browsers
- all libraries upgraded.